All 4 art Reviews

Rippy & Spookers Rippy & Spookers

I've seen a ton of great entries but this one is my favorite. The style, design and colors are beautifully done, and I love the pairing of an undead skeleton hero with a spooky-ghost pet. The idea and execution are simple in the best way possible. It's kind of like a no-brainer/why didn't I think of that idea, but I doubt anyone else could've executed it half as well as you did!
Just the idea of the "truest Nonstop Knight" is brilliant to me... and I can't get over the lighting and colors in this piece. I love it. I'll truly be shocked if this piece doesn't win. Good luck!!

brownbair responds:

Wow! Thank you so much! =) I really really appreciate the kind words!

Jazza's Hero Pet Challenge Jazza's Hero Pet Challenge

LOL!! I love this, it gave me a good laugh. I love the chicken in the pan and the hero seasoning him. Love the expressions and your style is great; the colors are beautiful! It's simple but it's beautifully done. I really love this entry and the humor in it. Amazing job!

Wartortle + Arcanine = Arcatortle Wartortle + Arcanine = Arcatortle

I really freakin' LOVE the medium you did this in; those watercolors are gorgeous! I dig the idea of mashing up two opposing types too, water and fire, lol. Really dig the design and how you combined them, too!

lubtiny responds:

Thanks! About types, when I thought about what kind of pokemon I want to mashup together, I only wanted some type that are opposite, that way you can get very powerful pokemon in my opinion ;) So I'm very glad you've noticed that ;)
About design, I've wanted to get the effect, that when you look at the new pokemon you can't really tell that it's a mashup. I wanted my pokemon to look like an original one, even tho it's just a mashup of two already existing ones :)

Stargela - Pokemashupchallenge - Starmei and Tangela Stargela - Pokemashupchallenge - Starmei and Tangela

I really dig the idea behind this one! Reminds me of something like that movie The Fly. I dig it and the layout/style def reminds my friends and I fighting with the our janky link cables and Gameboy Pockets back in grade school, lol! The colors are beautiful too! Good job!

MWArt responds:

Hey yeah I remember that movie! Haha. Thank you much!! :-)